Personal Growth and Spirituality | Clarity, Courage, and Inspired Action Episode 285, January 13, 2023
As we are still in the early days of the new year of 2023, ideally – there’s lots of introspection, planning, hope, and possibilities to make this year your greatest yet! Let’s explore allowing life to drive the show instead of our ego.
This week’s guest is Dr. Morgan Oaks, a transformational speaker, chiropractor, and high-performance coach focused on men elevating their greatness. His tools include NLP, shamanic healing, and energy work. He believes in listening to our intuition to take inspired action. Dr. Morgan blends ancient wisdom with the tools of modern transformation to bring synergy to healing and personal growth.
Morgan shares his journey of waking up spiritually by being curious, uncovering his intuition, trusting synchronicity, and taking inspired action to fuel his desire to help heal the world. Call it gut instinct, hunches, or anything else; intuition shows up as subtle hints, but the more you trust it by listening and acting accordingly, the louder and more precise it can grow.
Morgan shares a few simple yet powerful ways to cultivate your intuition. We discuss the importance of curiosity and slowing down. As well as enjoying the journey and handling the one constant in life; change.
“I believe the universe is conspiring in our favor, but it can’t help us unless we take action.”Dr. Morgan Oaks
Topics and Questions
- 1:04 – I see a common theme in all you do of being of service. Is that something that’s always been important to you?
- 2:37 – Did you only realize you were missing service once you experienced it?
- 4:57 – I’ve met some chiropractors who are very spiritual and others that are very mechanical. Is that more the individual than the training?
- 6:30 – What got you to take part in the healing ceremony?
- 8:04 – Is that ceremony experience what prompted you to learn more about energy work?
- 9:50 – Had you been conscious of your intuition before that?
- 10:27 – In hindsight, what do you think was the big trigger for your awakening?
- 14:55 – How do you define intuition?
- 19:58 – What are some ways to cultivate our intuition?
- 22:15 – What are some keys to men creating their best lives?
- 24:22 – Using clarity as a crutch.
- 25:50 – Being spiritual and physical.
- 30:01 – Can you share a habit, practice, program, or book that has helped you?
- 34:14 – What are you looking forward to?
- 35:41 – What’s the best way for people to learn more?
Dr. Morgan Oaks — https://drmorganoaks.com
Check out Morgan’s Men’s Adventure to Mexico! – https://www.drmorganoaks.com/mexico
Recommended book: The Alchemist
Book a call with Andy → https://theandygrant.com/talk
Want to help support Real Men Feel? Visit anchor.fm/realmenfeel/support
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Spotify
Listen to the podcast on Google Podcast.
Let us know what you think here in the comments, or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grab the Real Men Feel Guide to Friendship for a list of places you can meet more male friends, and subscribe to the Real Men Feel newsletter.
Photo by Jukan Tateisi on Unsplash
Leave a Reply