Being of Service | One Man’s Journey Episode 278, November 4, 2022
Real Men Feel hosts conversations that most men aren’t having but that all men can benefit from. My favorite sort of guest is someone who shares their journey and how they are now serving people. That’s what we have for you today.
My guest is healer, coach, and men’s group facilitator Justin Gagne. We talk about seeking more depth, being called to your purpose, loss, grief, anger, and recovery from alcoholism. Justin’s experience in the darkness made him want to help others through that faster.
We explore being an empathetic child, the gifts of Covid isolation, and doing the inner work to become a better version of yourself. Justin expresses his anger over losing his mother and the resulting spiritual awakening. Including powerful experiences and lucid dreams with his guides.
Topics and Questions
- 1:04 – What prompted you to want to lead men’s groups?
- 1:52 – Have you always been seeking more depth?
- 2:22 – What experiences let you know you were being called to something?
- 4:04 – What were you angry about?
- 6:40 – What was the turning point for you?
- 7:45 – Could you work on yourself while drinking or only after?
- 11:57 – The healing power of being of service.
- 13:00 – What were your experiences as a kid?
- 15:52 – What first got you into healing?
- 19:31 – What does divine masculine mean to you?
- 21:53 – What man had the most significant impact on you?
- 23:36 – Does he know how much he means to you?
- 24:37 -What are you proud of?
- 26:10 – What are you looking forward to?
- 26:45 – How does someone know the right direction?
- 29:45 – Is there anything you wish you had learned at a younger age?
- 31:08 -What is one thing you wish more men knew?
- 33:02 – How can people learn more or connect with you?
We discuss the importance of embracing your masculine and feminine energy. Justin shares how his father was a role model for service to others, showing him what soft, kind, gentle men could look like.
Connect with Justin → https://www.facebook.com/TheSavingLight
Grab yourself a hoodie, mug, or shirt → http://realmenfeel.org/swag
Book a call with Andy → https://theandygrant.com/talk
Grab the Real Men Feel Guide to Friendship for a list of places you can meet more male friends and get on the Real Men Feel weekly newsletter.
Want to help support Real Men Feel? Visit anchor.fm/realmenfeel/support
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Spotify
Listen to the podcast on Google Podcast.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments, or shoot an email to email@example.com.
Photo by adrianna geo on Unsplash
Leave a Reply