Six Steps To Your Greatness Episode 143, August 13, 2019
Retired UFC fighter, transformation coach and personal trainer, Clifford Starks, joins us to help you uncover the greatness within and shares his six steps to greatness. Are you aware of what’s standing between you and your best version of yourself?
“Greatness means being the very best at what you’re gifted in.” ~ Clifford Starks
Clifford crams a ton of inspiration and insight into this interview. He touches on the personal greatness we can all reach, responsibility, accountability, planning, passion, action and much, much more. He also shares his view on failure and that the negative voices we all have in our heads can even rise up loudly when fighting in the octagon.
Topics and Questions Include:
- Where you always in great shape?
- What does the greatness within mean to you?
- (9:20) The six steps to greatness
- (18:15) What stops most people from reaching their greatness?
- (20:54) What are your thoughts on failure?
- (22:42) What did you learn from being a UFC Fighter?
- (30:49) Is greatness static?
- (33:49) Can you share a habit, practice, program, or book that has helped you?
- (37:30) How did you learn what it means to be a man?
- (41:36) People as mirrors of us
- (42:19) What is one thing you wish more men knew?
- (44:13) What are you proud of?
- (48:48) What are you looking forward to?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium.
“Flow doesn’t mean suffering doesn’t come with it. There will be suffering in life.” ~ Clifford Starks
Join the private Real Men Feel Facebook Group
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Show your support for Real Men Feel by shopping at realmenfeel.org/swag.
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.