Success Journeys Episode 108, August 28, 2018
This week Andy Grant is joined by coach, writer, podcaster, and badass, Donnie Boivin, to talk purpose, passion and getting out of your own way. If there’s one thing everyone would like to feel more of, it’s success.
(3) a person or thing that achieves desired aims or attains prosperity.
“I spent years living someone else’s dreams.” ~Donnie Boivin
Donnie Boivin had a lucrative sales career and all the traditional measures of success, but one day he realized these were all someone else’s dreams, not his. Tune in and unleash your inner badass.
Topics Covered Include:
- Donnie’s journey: including Marines, sales career, and entrepreneurship.
- All the incorrect ways we define success.
- How do you define success now?
- The power of telling your story.
- Have you learned more from your successes or your failures?
- Donnie’s most significant lesson from being an entrepreneur.
- Can you define “inner badass”?
- Are there things people assume are essential for their success that aren’t?
- What’s the main thing keeping most people from success?
- What’s your future look like?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium or give us a tip.
“My entire sales career was a series of masks.” ~Donnie Boivin
Visit Donnie’s site DonnieBoivin.com
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.
Help Support Real Men Feel
Digital Tip Jar