Moving to UnHidden from Hidden with Robert Kandell Episode 87, March 27, 2018
This week Andy Grant and Appio Hunter are joined by coach, podcast host, and author, Robert Kandell, to talk about the gap in communication between men and women, the facades we wear, and how we can be less hidden in all of our relationships.
Robert shares a lot of knowledge and stories as he talks about his twenty-year journey to being an amazing person. Today, men don’t know who to be. Many are giving up instead of upping their game. And women are noticing.
“All genders co-created the current situation. Women are as reasonable for patriarchy as men.” ~Robert Kandell
The world is opening for women, but shrinking for men. Robert sees the Millennials as changing the dynamics of gender, dating, communication and more. It will take a generation before it settles down.
Topics Covered Include:
- You’ve worked as a business coach and a life coach – how different is that?
- What was your path into doing this sort of work?
- The struggle of the nice guy.
- Being numb and dumb for 28 years.
- What makes it a tough time to be a man?
- Are there role models for being a good man today?
- What does the future of gender look like to you?
- What is living “unHidden?”
- Robert’s most unpopular opinion.
- The power of 100% honesty in relationships.
- What sort of topics do you cover in your Tuff Love podcast?
- The notion of “hungry ghosts.”
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium or give us a tip.
“Men are dumb and women are angry.” ~Robert Kandell
His own unHidden: A Book For Men and those confused by them is expected to be released in November, 2018.
You can learn more about Robert at RobertKandell.com
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Subscribe to the Real Men Feel podcast on iTunes.
Join our private Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/realmenfeel/
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.
Help Support Real Men Feel
Digital Tip Jar