Epic Conversations with Dr. Vibe Episode 84, March 6, 2018
This week Andy Grant and Appio Hunter are joined by Dr. Vibe, The Prime Minister of Pertinent Information, Connector, Producer and Host of the award-winning The Dr. Vibe Show™ to talk about men, deep conversations and changing the world for the better.
“Failure is not a person it is a moment.” ~Dr. Vibe
Dr. Vibe is a self-taught online whiz. With no formal training in coding or broadcasting, Dr. Vibe has become Canada’s Prince of Podcast. He dominates the Internet when it comes to hosting intelligent, entertaining conversations on race and gender.
Dr. Vibe has been the host and producer of his online show The Dr. Vibe Show™ for the last decade. He has done over 1000 interviews with people from all over the world. He has gotten into the minds of Black powerhouses such as: Canadian football great Michael “Pinball” Clemons, Canadian Senator Don Meredith, ESPN Radio’s Freddie Coleman, actress and producer Robin Givens and MSNBC & CNN Education Contributor, Dr. Steve Perry. His main mission is to peel back the layers of the mainstream media’s construct around Black males, to reveal the positivity that is often clouded.
Topics Covered Include:
- Why did you start your podcast?
- You are “demolishing the digital divide and raising the level of consciousness” – How are you doing that?
- What are your favorite conversation subjects?
- Have you always been a natural communicator?
- Do black men and white men have different views on masculinity?
- What are some great topics for future conversations?
- What are some of the most consistent issues you are seeing across men?
- What is the role of men today?
- Tips on finding your purpose.
- What should the role of men be?
- How man and women deal with change.
- Dr. Vibe issues a challenge to listeners.
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium or give us a tip.
Dr. Vibes favorite thing to hear during one of his conversations is, “No ones ever asked me that before.”
See Andy’s appearance on The Dr. Vibe Show.
Dr. Vibe encourages everyone to listen more and judge less, and also to be of service in some way. He believes one big thing missing from most men’s lives is having another man that they can say anything to.
Learn more about Dr. Vibe at TheDrVibeShow.com
Check out Dr. Vibe on GoodMenProject.com
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Subscribe to the Real Men Feel podcast on iTunes.
Join our private Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/realmenfeel/
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.
Help Support Real Men Feel
Digital Tip Jar