Everyday Spirituality and Archangels with Pete Cossaboon, Episode 13, May 31, 2016
On this episode of Real Men Feel, hosts Andy Grant and Appio Hunter, are joined by the Angel Encourager, Pete Cossaboon to talk about spirituality, rituals and Archangels.
“Meditating is simply thinking about things, and we are always thinking about things.” ~ Pete Cossaboon
Topics Covered Include:
- Daily rituals for spirituality
- The four Cardinal Archangels of the North, South, East, and West
- Pete leads us through one of his daily practices
- Creating rituals for yourself
- The Archangel of manifestation
- Archangel Chamuel of lost & found and perfect soulmate relationships
- Releasing and mourning the old to prepare for the new
“We are conscious beings calling forth what will be by our thoughts, by our expectations, by our beliefs, by our words, by our deeds.” ~ Pete Cossaboon
Visit Pete at www.theangelencourager.com
Connect with Pete at facebook.com/TheAngelEncourager
Check out Pete’s online class Radical Spirituality with the Cardinal Archangels
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Join our private Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/realmenfeel/
Like to watch? View this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org