Balancing Wants, Needs, and Dreams Episode 101, July 10, 2018
This week Andy Grant is joined by blogger and podcaster, Andrew Davis, to discuss the challenges and frustrations men feel around doing what you have to do rather than doing what you want to do.
This is an engaging conversation covering everything from chronic pain, to lessons from maturity, dealing with change and much more. Whether you are 25 or 75, there are nuggets of wisdom and resonance.
“I only need 51%, that is a winning day for me.” ~Andrew Davis
A big part of being a man means you gotta take a risk. If you believe in yourself, taking your shot isn’t that risky.
Topics Covered Include:
- How do you balance what you want to do and what you have to do?
- How would you define your wants vs. your needs?
- Does what you want to do and have to do ever overlap?
- How has this affected your view of masculinity?
- Physical challenges leading to hobbies and creativity.
- The effect of chronic pain on personal morale.
- What does your podcast cover?
- What sort of subjects do you blog about?
- What makes someone less of a man?
- What were some of your expectations about being a man when you were growing up?
- What happens on a bad day?
- How do deal with ongoing life challenges?
- What is your big goal or dream?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium or give us a tip.
Check out Andrew’s site popanimecomics.com
Connect on Facebook facebook.com/popanimecomics
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Support Real Men Feel
Digital Tip Jar