What to Do When Feelings Are Too Much Episode 106, August 14, 2018
This week Andy Grant is joined by by Kindness Ambassador and Life Architect, Nicholas Haines, to discuss how knowing your energy type can help you to handle your feelings and navigate the world much better.
“If you are unkind to yourself, as a lot of us are, and then start to be really kind to other people, you start to create a split. You’ll feel like a fraud.” ~Nick Haines
Nick is an international speaker, author, strategist and teacher in Chinese energetics. He’s also the creator of The Vitality Test and founder of the Five Institute. Nick is actively creating a world where Kindness is the common language and way of life. From how you treat yourself and others, to how families, business cultures, governments and international change operate.
The conversation touches on depression, anxiety, Chinese medicine, quantum physics, emotions and The Vitality Test, which can help you get a handle on it all.
Topics Covered Include:
- What is a Kindness Ambassador?
- The power of being kinder to yourself.
- Has being Kind to everyone always been the way you operate?
- Nick’s journey from low self-esteem and anxiety, to speaking at the United Nations.
- What is the Vitality Test?
- Where does the test come from?
- What is the Five Institute all about?
- The five main energy types and their primary emotions.
- Andy’s results from the Vitality Test.
- The problem with boxes.
- What happens when your life isn’t aligned with your energy.
- And much more
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium or give us a tip.
“People can be in a habit of not being kind to themsleves because they do something, make a mistake, and the response is they kick the shit out of themselves.” ~Nick Haines
If you want to gain more understanding about yourself and your value to others, then I encourage you to take The Vitality Test. It’s free, simple, and doesn’t require a lot of time.
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Support Real Men Feel
Digital Tip Jar