Introduction to the Live The Hero Philosophy Episode 134, March 12, 2019
Returning to Real Men Feel, Anthony Simeone is a writer, speaker, and self-described “heroism advocate” with over two decades of experience in the practical application of literature, philosophy, psychology, and other disciplines. His the Live the Hero philosophy offers us a “life path” for use in overcoming obstacles.
“Heroic tales have always been meant to be inspirational as well as entertaining.” ~Anthony Simeone
This conversation is in response to a series of articles Anthony wrote for the GoodMenProject.com about his Live The Hero philosophy.
Heroism is a Mindset, not a Moment
Cultivate a Heroic Mindset
Overcome Obstacles with the CALL Cycle
Topics and Questions Include:
- What kicked off your interest in heroes and this mindset?
- What do you mean by Heroism is a mindset, not a moment?
- Is this just an ego trip?
- Are heroes perfect?
- What are some ways anyone can create or live a heroic mindset?
- What is the negativity bias?
- The rugged individual mindset
- How does the heroic mindset deal with life’s inherent lack of certainty?
- How do heroes overcome obstacles?
- Growth mindset vs fixed mindset
- Can anyone develop a heroic mindset?
- Why doesn’t everyone embrace this mindset?
- What is the end result of living life with this mindset?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium.
“That is the lesson of hero stories: no matter your situation, you have the power to uplift yourself and others and strive to make things better..” ~ Anthony Simeone
Learn more about Anthony at LiveTheHero.com
See all of Anthony’s articles at GoodMenProject.com
Join the private Real Men Feel Facebook Group
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.