Men Praising President Trump Episode 76, January 16, 2018
This week Andy Grant and Appio Hunter invited supporters of President Trump to join them for an hour of conversation and listening. It was challenging to find men willing to speak up and be seen; many feel under attack for their political views. We promised to ask questions and listen. Our goal was an open and honest conversation among men.
Great thanks and appreciation to our guests, Buddy Carchide of New Hampshire, and Tony Crisostomo of Arizona, for taking part in this experiment, as well as to all the men who considered being on the show. We hit a lot of different topics and could have continued talking for hours.
“Biggest problem is that there is NO discussion, just name calling. The art of conversation has been lost. We all want to make a better country.”
- When did you get on board with candidate Donald Trump?
- Is building a wall along our southern border a priority to you?
- What are you proudest or happiest with regarding the Trump administration in its first year?
- What are you most disappointed in or by?
- What are your thoughts on “Fake News?”
- Regarding the investigations into Russian meddling in the election and possible collusion with the Trump campaign – do you think there is anything there?
- What about the current controversy over Trump’s alleged “shithole” comments?
- What do you feel is the biggest issue the President has yet to address?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next year of this administration?
- Do you think politics in general and the presidency, in particular, are changed forever?
- Will we ever go back to a career politician, who acts “presidential”?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium or give us a tip.
Our guests have been Trump fans from the very start and saw him as someone who says what he’ll do and does what he says. Putting America first is not selfish or Naziism. They admire that President Trump doesn’t care what anyone thinks about him, and they are glad he’s on Twitter, talking directly to the people.
The guys don’t like being called racist, bigot, or homophobe. “I just have a different way to get to the same place. We all want to improve our country.”
“We have much love and much respect for all the country. Our differences make us great. We are all part of the American soul.”
Everyone involved wished for more understanding.
Our conversation was rambunctious and surprisingly laugh-filled. We can all get along.
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Subscribe to the Real Men Feel podcast on iTunes.
Join our private Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/realmenfeel/
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Shealah Craighead – https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/31/white-house-releases-official-portraits-president-donald-j-trump-and, Public Domain, Link
Help Support Real Men Feel
Digital Tip Jar