Living WildFit | Navigating Fake Food and Deceptive Marketing Episode 294, March 17, 2023
The best thing I did for my physical health last year was a program called WildFit. In late 2021, I went into a prolonged depression and gained over 30 lbs. Last summer, finally feeling better and taking positive actions, my weight was the final obstacle. That’s when I discovered my guest, Eric Edmeades.
Eric is a serial entrepreneur with experience in wireless networking, military research, and Hollywood film production. Today, Eric is a leading authority in Behavioral Change Dynamics. He has created and consulted on some of the world’s most effective, transformative, and highly rated educational products and live events.
Eric’s dedication and passion for improving the quality of human lives worldwide inspired his flagship program, WILDFIT®, globally recognized as the most effective health transformation program on the market.
We discuss the diet industry, food marketing, the difference between diet and lifestyle, and our emotional connections to food. I share what made the WILDFIT program unique and effective for me. It is really a health program with a great side effect of weight loss.
The only species that go on diets are humans and our pets. Yet, we are the sickest animals on the planet, so clearly, something isn’t working. The food in WILDFIT is based on nutritional anthropology, not the latest fads. I can’t recommend WILDFIT enough, tune in and learn why.
Topics and Questions
- 1:25 – WILDFIT is not called a diet; why?
- 2:39 – How and why was Wildfit created?
- 5:05 – What is different about this program?
- 6:53 – What is the eating in Wildfit based on?
- 12:10 – How much exercise is required in WILDFIT?
- 13:05 – Andy’s experience with diet and exercise before WILDFIT.
- 14:09 – Has food marketing always been deceptive?
- 17:44 – What are some common emotional issues related to food?
- 19:44 – Being at the mercy of unconscious parenting and conscious and deceptive marketing.
- 21:47 – Is WILDFIT too restrictive to live a normal life?
- 24:00 – Benefits and insights of the program for Andy
- 26:02 – If there was one “fake food” you could eliminate from the planet, what would it be?
- 31:00 – What are you most proud of?
- 32:30 – What’s the best way for people to learn more about WILDFIT?
“Food science you read about in mainstream press today is actually dangerous.”Eric Edmeades
Explore WILDFIT for yourself — https://GetWildfit.com
Instagram — Instagram.com/EricEdmeades
Book a call with Andy → https://theandygrant.com/talk
Want to help support Real Men Feel? Visit anchor.fm/realmenfeel/support
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Spotify
Listen to the podcast on Google Podcast.
Let us know what you think here in the comments, or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grab the Real Men Feel Guide to Friendship for a list of places you can meet more male friends, and subscribe to the Real Men Feel newsletter.
Photo courtesy GetWildfit.com
Leave a Reply