Creating Sexual Intimacy Episode 243, June 15, 2021
Speaker, author, podcaster, and coach, Leah Carey, joins us for an open exploration of sexuality, intimacy, and the questions men most often ask her about sex.
“I want men to understand what it takes to have a connected, fulfilling, and heartfelt sexual experience.” ~ Leah Carey
There is more to sex than orgasms. Intimate moments offer a rare opportunity for us to deeply connect with another soul and realize our infinite nature. Sexual repression runs rampant in our society, and our guest Leah Carey knows this feeling firsthand. From her own healing journey, she discovered the common wounds and faulty narratives that block fulfillment. She shares the insights and mindsets that liberated her from suppression and allowed her to experience true union.
Our sexual issues frequently stem from childhood – whether it was a traumatic experience or an identity constantly reinforced by our parents. Leah teaches how men can overcome this programming and create a healthier relationship with sex. We are also treated to an Akashic Record reading from Andy, where he channels loving wisdom for Leah. Overall, this episode is a goldmine resource for anyone feeling a disconnect in their sex lives.
Highlights and Topics:
- (3:55) What are the issues with traditional sexual education programs?
- (8:52) How does Leah define sexual intimacy?
- (12:50 How did Leah liberate herself from sexual repression?
- (18:45) Why do we dismiss the people that love us the most?
- (20:15) Do people turn their traumas and wounds into kinks?
- (24:55) How does our childhood programming show up in the bedroom?
- (29:15) What do men need to hear to create tighter, healthier relationships?
- (34:30) How can the Akashic Records help Leah with pursuing material goals?
- (40:45) Why achieving your purpose will also serve others.
- (45:50) How can listening lead to greater connection and intimacy?
Grab the Real Men Feel Guide to Friendship for a list of places you can meet more male friends and get on the Real Men Feel weekly newsletter.
“If you want to have a truly intimate, connected experience, start by being the giver.” ~ Leah Carey
Connect with Leah Carey:
Website | 3 Intimacy Coaching Spots for Real Men Feel Listeners!
Instagram | @goodgirlstalk
Need to talk about getting out of your own way? Visit TheAndyGrant.com/talk.
Want to help support for Real Men Feel? Visit anchor.fm/realmenfeel/support
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Spotify
Listen to the podcast on Google Podcast.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments, or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo by Hanna Postova on Unsplash
This was an EXCELLENT show, Andy and Leah. Bravo!