That’s What a Man Does Episode 140, July 24, 2019
Inspirational speaker, author,
“I had been a boy in a man body for most of my life.” ~ Ryan Matthews
Ryan shares a wide range of experiences ranging from being a drug dealer to training elite Army K-9s, to multiple near-death experiences, and realizing his tough guy, machismo act wasn’t really him. This episode is chock full of authenticity, awareness, vulnerability, and dogs.
Topics and Questions Include:
- The desire to isolate.
- How did you get started training dogs?
- Having a million-dollar business, but feeling like a failure.
- You’ve had multiple near-death experiences, were they all variations on the same lesson?
- Why share your pain?
- How did you open up to your feminine side?
- Ryan’s song, “That’s What a Man Does.”
- What are the benefits of being authentic?
- Why do so many men resist being seen as vulnerable?
- Life lessons from dogs.
- Tell us about your first TEDx Talk experience, “Overcoming PTSD Using Dog Training Techniques.”
- The RCTR formula.
- Do you prefer hanging out with dogs or people?
- What is one thing you wish more men knew?
- What are you proud of?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium.
“What I thought made me a man, wasn’t neces
sarily true.” ~ Ryan Matthews
Visit Ryan’s site, WorldOfDogTraining.com
Connect with Ryan on Facebook
Join the private Real Men Feel Facebook Group
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.