Removing our Emotional Barriers Episode 139, July 9, 2019
Coach, Matt Dillingham, shares his insights around being willing to look deeper into ourselves and what to do with what you find.
“We are taught to resist what we feel and only express ourselves through anger. e posterchild for avoiding vulnerability. I avoided it at all costs.” ~Matt Dillingham
In the show, Matt shares a technique that eliminated his fear of flying and that he uses to help his client process their emotions.
Topics and Questions Include:
- What is the biggest reason men commit the majority of crimes?
- Is expressing emotions natural?
- Were you ever called weak or a pussy?
- The problem with focusing only on mindset
- Is not expressing emotions something men are taught?
- Are the dangers of a boy crying different than for a man?
- As an emotional man, how did you end up in the Marines?
- Why have men been told it is wrong to be vulnerable?
- How do we remove our emotional barriers?
- The secret of life
- How do we best deal with our emotions?
- What is one thing you wish more men knew?
- What are you looking forward to?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium.
“Feelings drive behavior.” ~ Matt Dillingham
Check out the book, Feelings Drive Behaviour
Join the private Real Men Feel Facebook Group
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.