Living a Confident Life Episode 136, March 26, 2019
Coach, educator, and podcaster, Dennis Sumlin, joins us to discuss harnessing your spirituality to master your inner game and take the field.
Confidence coach and
“In order to be a confident man from the core, we must take ownership of our feelings and choices.” ~Dennis Sumlin
Being a man requires confidence. Dennis believes embracing our emotions and spirit are key to creating self
Topics and Questions Include:
- What is confidence?
- Denis discusses three types of confidence: situational, self-esteem, and core confidence.
- How can someone tell whether they have confidence or not?
- Are some people naturally confident?
- Is your own confidence something you had to work at?
- How has being blind impacted your confidence?
- How is harnessing your spirituality part of confidence?
- Where does taking ownership of our feelings and choices come in?
- Does healthy confidence require humility?
- Are there some common habits people fall into that lower their confidence?
- What are some basic tools to help develop more confidence?
- What are some typical blocks you see to men exploring their spirituality?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium.
“Society challenged my perceptions of myself, my masculinity too.” ~ Dennis Sumlin
Learn more about Dennis at CoreConfidenceLife.com
Join the private Real Men Feel Facebook Group
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.