Men, Aging, and HGH Episode 123, December 4, 2018
This week Andy Grant is joined by entrepreneur, Jeff Berger, from the deck of a cruise ship. They discuss men, aging, the myths and warnings we’ve been told, and what we can do about it.
Jeff and Andy are both customers and distributors of an HGH Gel. They share their experiences using it.
HGH (Human Growth Hormone) is associated with deep sleep, improved mood, more energy, increased muscle mass, faster healing, shrinking of fat cells, and much more.
The workout routine that Andy had been doing for years was causing injury and discomfort. At least it was until he started using the HGH Gel.
Topics Covered Include:
What are some things you were told about getting older that worried you?
- What age did people tell you to expect to start falling apart?
Anything about getting older that you’ve proven to be an empty myth?
What was the first thing you noticed from being on the HGH gel?
- Andy shares his experience of using the HGH gel for 3 months.
- Jeff gives background on the year-old company and the fourteen-year-old product.
- Did you get involved because of your experience with the gel or because you were looking for a new business?
- To get more info on the gel, contact Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium.
“The Gel is legit.” ~ Andy Grant
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.