Do The Clothes Make The Man? with Ty Cutner Episode 113, October 2, 2018
This week Andy Grant is joined by Ty Cutner, founder of the Well Dressed Academy, to discuss the social and psychological benefits of being a well-dressed man. He’ll share how changing his image, changed his life.
“’Cause every girl crazy ’bout a sharp dressed man” ~ZZ Top
If you don’t present the best, you can’t perform your best.
Five years ago, Ty Cutner was working a job he hated, approaching 30, wasting his nights on Xbox, was a new father with a 2-year-old son and then found out his girlfriend was cheating on him. He took an honest look in the mirror and asked: “how did I let myself get to this point?”
To begin changing his life, he changed his image – how he dressed.
Topics Covered Include:
- Have you always been into fashion and well dressed?
- Tell me about your old life?
- What prompted you to change?
- What’s your new life like?
- What were the first things you noticed as you dressed better?
- What is the Well Dressed Academy?
- What has been the biggest surprise to you from dressing sharp?
- What sort of transformations have your clients had?
- What types of men are coming to you for help?
- Can you be well dressed and not go broke?
- Is there one simple thing that any man can do to look better?
- What’s next for the Well Dressed Academy?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium.
“Who do you want to be? How does that person look?” ~Ty Cutner
Learn more at WellDressedAcademy.com
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Show your support for Real Men Feel by shopping at realmenfeel.org/swag.
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.