Developing Self-Confidence Episode 105, August 7, 2018
This week Andy Grant is joined by writer, Darnell Donerson, to share his very public quest for building his confidence and overcoming negative thinking. Andy first met Darnell thanks to his debut article for GoodMenProject, Developing My Confidence.
“I got fed up with myself. Tired of being the victim.” ~Darnell Donerson
After years of struggling with his confidence, Darnell decided to turn his life around. Now he hopes to be a voice to help and inspire others. See Danell’s column on GoodMenProject.
Topics Covered Include:
- What lead you to believe you had a problem with confidence?
- Battling negativity and self-judgment.
- How was growing up for you?
- What sort of myths have you come across regarding men and confidence?
- How immigrants see America.
- Was there one main reason you wanted to feel more confident?
- What made you decide to start your blog?
- The power of setting goals.
- The feedback Darnell’s received to his writing.
- Anything come as surprisingly easy or difficult?
- What are some words you used to use to describe yourself?
- What about now?
- What are you looking forward to?
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium or give us a tip.
“Comparison is the thief of joy.” ~Theodore Roosevelt
See all of Darnell’s Good Men Project posts.
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com.
Help Support Real Men Feel
Digital Tip Jar