MindBody Mastery Episode 102, July 17, 2018
This week Andy Grant is joined by writer, martial artist, and MindBody Mastery Coach, Dane Dormio, to discuss his long journey of growth and discovery through internal martial arts. He also shares insights from recently spending eight months in Nepal.
“The Universe rewards hard work, but not always in ways you expect.” ~Dane Dormio
A fascinating discussion ranging from Teenage Ninja Mutant Turtles to informational and energetic hygiene.
MindBody Mastery is the practice of self-regulation for the purpose of nurturing and sustaining an optimal experience of life, a condition brought about by maintaining high personal standards of energetic and informational hygiene and the habits to support them.
Topics Covered Include:
- What do you mean by internal martial arts?
- When did you first get into martial arts?
- As a child, did martial arts give you an experience of your spirituality?
- What was the inspiration for your MindBody Mastery Academy?
- What was behind your spending eight months in Nepal?
- Getting Things Done.
- The Universal Theory of Information.
- Challenges to setting goals and achieving them.
- The accelerating pace of change.
- Living life like it is your last day, or like you’ll live forever?
- Advice for men seeking their spiritual awakening.
Support Real Men Feel
Grab some goodies at the Real Men Feel swag emporium or give us a tip.
“Coaching is helping people move forward and self-actualize.” ~Dane Dormio
Check out some of the books mentioned in the show.
Learn more about Dane: MindBodyMasteryAcademy.com
Connect with Dane on Facebook
Subscribe to the podcast at RealMenFeel.org/iTunes
Show your support for Real Men Feel by shopping at realmenfeel.org/swag, or visit DigitalTipJar.com/realmenfeel
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Support Real Men Feel
Digital Tip Jar
Leave a Reply