The Principles of Joy Episode 60, May 16, 2017
This week on Real Men Feel Andy Grant and Appio Hunter revisit Appio’s connection with Source Energy as he shares five universal Principles that can shape the daily experience of clarity, inner peace, self-love, and joy.
The Principles of Joy have been renamed the Tenets of Joy. They were channeled from Source, the Collective known as Samuel, that Appio works with.
Tenet – any opinion, principle, doctrine, dogma, etc., especially one held as true by members of a profession, group, or movement.
1. You are not responsible for anyone else’s happiness but your own.
2. Your human experience is your ultimate expression of joy.
3. The experience of joy is as natural as breathing.
4. Every emotion you feel is an expression of the totality of your existence.
5. When you are joyous the Universe celebrates with you.
The discussion of joy also explores joys gone too far that become addictions. Addictions result from avoidance of something, they are not true joy.
Real Men Feel Joy
Like the show on Facebook facebook.com/realmenfeelshow
Subscribe to the Real Men Feel podcast in iTunes.
Join our private Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/realmenfeel/
Watch this episode on YouTube.
Enjoy Real Men Feel on Stitcher.
Listen to the podcast on Google Play.
Let us know what you thought here in the comments or shoot an email to email@example.com